You may be here for any number of a thousand reasons, but I’m here for one and only one. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever, that my purpose in life is to help others. This site is dedicated to understanding a number of the ways I am committed to you.
I have been a professional coach, by one definition or another, for over 20 years. My experience ranges from lecturing at the University of Colorado at Denver, to developing senior management in boardrooms of some of the world’s biggest companies. But those are just locations and environments. The real strength of my experience is in my awareness of myself, others, the worlds we live in, and my drive to understand even more.
Highlights of my Coaching CV:
- 2008 and 2009 Coach of the Year – Australian New Zealand Institute of Coaching
- 2010 Coaching Business of the Year Finalist – Australian New Zealand Institute of Coaching
- Fellow and Master Coach – Australian New Zealand Institute of Coaching
- Master Coach (and former Member of the Board of Directors) – European Coaching Institute
- Master Coach, Lecturer & Assessor– Life Coaching Institute of Australia
- Certified Mentor Coach – Coachville
- Fellow (and former CEO) – Australian Life Coaching Society
- Certified Life Coach – Personal Success Australia
- NLP & Negotiation Mastery – Peak Performance
- Skilled in numerous models, programs and methodologies, and holds an Australian government recognised Diploma in Life Coaching
- Member – European Coaching Institute
- Member – International Coach Federation
- Member – International Association of Coaches
- AFAIM – Australian Institute of Management
- CAHRI – Certified Professional - Australian Human Resources Institute
- International Keynote Speaker & Workshop Presenter
- Hundreds of clients globally – Thousands of Coaching Hours
- Published Author – Numerous articles and publications on coaching, including the E-Book 30 Days of Incredible Awareness! and co-author of the 13 books of The Wheels of Life!
I work with clients all over the world, one-on-one and in groups, empowering people to make big changes in their lives, relationships and businesses, and above all, to think bigger than they do now. We achieve that by combining sophisticated training, expanding awareness and designing supportive environments that inspire growth. I also work from my home office in Darlinghurst NSW Australia, for both in-person and phone coaching sessions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I have hundreds of qualified and credentialed coaches in countries around the world delivering coaching services in multiple languages who I network with as colleagues, so if you contact me for coaching please know that in some cases I will work directly with you to match you with the ideal coach for your needs at this time. This network is via The Life Coaching Institute, The International Coach Federation, The International Association of Coaches and the European Coaching Institute.
Want to know more? Contact me for a no obligation collaborative phone interview by calling me on my mobile on 0416 006 476 within Australia (or +61 416 006 476 outside of Australia), or email me through the form in the Contact menu on the right-hand side of the screen. I'm also happy to send my CV and Biography upon request.
Noel Posus, Master Coach